Gas Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apagios

Reaction score
I received my 20lb CO2 & 80cf N2 bottles last Thursday and figured I would pass this contact along.

I got Scott's info off this forum and he was extremely quick with shipping!

Scott has by far the best deal I could find even after shipping. Most of the places near me prefer to swap tanks on a fill so I figured no need to get a shiny new Al tank when he has such a good deal going.

Scott Ruzich
[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my list:
Hi! I have plenty of 20# Aluminum & very few 20# Steel tanks..... (Steel Tanks will need repainted but will have good hydro test)
I've had to raise some of the shipping costs due to UPS 6% rate increase. (sorry)
Aluminum tanks are $65.00ea plus $20.00 for shipping....
Steel tanks are $40.00ea plus $30.00 for shipping....
5# Aluminum Co2 tanks are $45.00ea plus $18.00 for shipping.....
2-1/2# Aluminum Co2 tanks are $35.00 plus $18.00 for shipping....(OUT OF)
I can get 50# co2 Steel tanks for $125.00 ea.... Plus shipping....
20CF Steel Ntrogen tank $35.00 plus $23.00 for shipping...
40CF Steel Nitrogen tank $40.00 plus $31.00 for shipping...
60CF Steel Nitrogen tank $50.00 plus $35.00 for shipping...
80CF Steel Nitrogen tank $60.00 plus $40.00 for shipping...
California & Montana Residents---shipping will be $8.00 higher due to UPS 6% rate increase......(Sorry)
All my tanks will have current hydro/static tests....
I only accept Money Order or Cashier's check now due to PayPal fees.... I will email tracking #'s when I ship..

Thank you so much!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to get back to my renovation & bar project!

A timely thread, as I tonight am in receipt of a steel 40cf mixed gas tank with CGA-580 valve with a barely one year old hydro test stamp, delivered promptly by said Scotty for a fair price, even after the penurious shipping charge (not his fault, shipping steel tanks is a *****).

I have to say it was a pleasure doing business with Scotty. He offered to ship the tank before my postal money order even arrived - and clearly did (not sure I should mention that - don't bust his balls based on this ;) )

Once more, for the record:

Scott Ruzich
[email protected]

Cheers! (Nitro Stout, Here I Come! :rockin: )

I received my 60 cf tank yesterday and had if filled today. He responds quickly to email and is very easy to deal with. I would do business with him again.

Back