Garden Grove, CA ==> Los Angeles, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

Reaction score
I just flew into LAX tonight and will be leaving for Seattle tomorrow. I have meetings in the morning and will have a short amount of time before heading back to LAX tomorrow and would like to hit up a good beer store to try to pick up a bunch of stuff I can’t get in Montana.

Can anyone make a good recommendation for Garden Grove or anywhere between there and LAX? Preferably somewhere that I don’t have to worry about getting shot.

Thanks!

You can check out Hollingshead Deli, and Provisions Market in Orange. At Provisions, ask what beers they have behind the counter.

Also, Mr Ks Liquor store in Placentia (off the 57fwy) right next to The Bruery, has a pretty nice selection.

Unfortunately, I can’t guarantee you won’t get shot,

I just changed the title because it occurred to me that I’ll be leaving from Garden Grove and driving to LAX so a recommendation for any good store along that route would be appreciated, too.

Might try to hit 2-3 if time allows.

Thanks for the suggestion, @Scturo

Don’t have time to hit breweries since most open after I have to be at the airport. Heading to Hollingshead now and hoping I don’t miss my flight!

Headed home...

30263C4A-3017-456F-A1A8-5D2B26F48C6E.jpeg

Back