Garage Sale Burner Score!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven1a

Reaction score
Just picked this up at a garage sale for $10. Works perfect.

Unfortunately, I brewed a batch last night and now both my fermentors are in use for another 2 weeks.

burner.jpg

Just picked this up at a garage sale for $10. Works perfect.

Unfortunately, I brewed a batch last night and now both my fermentors are in use for another 2 weeks.

Simple solution... Get another fermenter. I have two 6 gallon Better bottles, I Ale Pail, one 5 gallon better bottle, and two 3 gallon water bottles. Never too many.

Simple solution... Get another fermenter. I have two 6 gallon Better bottles, I Ale Pail, one 5 gallon better bottle, and two 3 gallon water bottles.

yup, buy another fermentor. turkey fryers seem to fill them up fast.

6 1-gallon
2 3-gallon
3 5-gallon
2 6-gallon
1 6.5-gallon

I'm concidering another 6.5 :D

You guys are killing me. If I tell my wife I have 15 gallons of beer fermenting at the same time, she's going to plan an intervention.

However, I am looking for ideas for my next batch. So far, I have an irish red from Midwest and the Octane IPA from Midwest fermenting.

I'm looking to try different kits. Here's a list of some of my favorite commercial beers in order of my preference:

1. Southern Tier Pumking.
2. Lagunitas Doppel Weizen.

And a 4 way tie for 3rd place...
Bell's Two Hearted
Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin
Lagunitas Maximus
Souther Tier Un-Earthly

raven1a said:
You guys are killing me. If I tell my wife I have 15 gallons of beer fermenting at the same time, she's going to plan an intervention.

Hmmm, So don't tell her. It's easier to get forgiveness than permission. ;)

The idea is to always have beer fermenting. Builds up the pipeline. I have anywhere between 10 to 25 gallons fermenting at any given time.

Well, Deuce, that's the issue. I have 10 gallons fermenting and she's breast feeding so she doesn't drink too much right now. Which means *I* have 10 gallons to go through. Heheh.

Back