Gaithersburg MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beertender

Reaction score
Hello, I have had a profile for a while but never really posted.15 minutes from DC and 45 from Baltimore.

old townie

I would like to try that, how about we do a swap somewhere down the line. I have an oatmeal stout and Abt 12 fermenting right now and sunday will be brewing a Pliny clone.

Sheldon

old townie

I would like to try that, how about we do a swap somewhere down the line. I have an oatmeal stout and Abt 12 fermenting right now and sunday will be brewing a Pliny clone.

Sheldon

and you make a good bourbon porter (or stout, dont remember)

Welcome to the Forum. I'm up near Frederick and will be starting up some brews when spring hits. Taking a some classes at the Flying Barrel in Frederick now so I will have 6 different brews on hand when they are finished. I look forward to meeting some people to brew with.
Keith

thanks Stefin, I have received a few positive responses to that batch, too bad its almost all gone. Will have to repeat. You were very nice letting me get some of the bulk buy after the fact.

Sheldon

Welcome -
Just down the road in Montgomery Village.
Just brewed an all grain oatmeal stout Tue - crappy windy day to brew.
My set up is constantly changing so I don't have a "process" nailed down yet, but you are always welcome to drop by and see one way of brewing.

SVHS '87 Go green and gold!

Back