• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GABF Tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Einberger1

Reaction score
I have two tickets for the Sat, Oct 12, 2013 05:30 PM session of the GABF (Great American Beer Festival) in Denver, CO. Life got in the way and we won't be able to go. I am looking for what I paid for them which is $156 including fees.

Please PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

another bump for ya. try posting on craigslist if you get no response here. Everyone with tickets is trying to scalp. I am sure that they will go very fast

I appreciate the sympathy bump. I'll probably give it a few days before trying To move them on CL if anyone ends up being interested.

I am shocked that people are not jumping on it. I have tixx and cannot go either. I am going to email my HBC then go the CL/HBT Route

I am waiting on an answer for deployment date. If its after GABF I will certainly take them

Back