GABF 2011. Who's Going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there as a volunteer Thursday night. Volunteers are actually allowed to sample while the pour, and apparently you get a few breaks during the session to head out and sample other beers. I'm looking forward to seeing it from a different perspective.

I'll be there Saturday afternoon session and Saturday evening. Have a beer in the pro-am with Funkwerks (Motif saison), so look for it if you're there.

I'll be there all 4 sessions. Go big or go home, I guess. I'll also be at Euclid Hall after the Thursday session for the late-night "Brewer's Breakfast"

I will be there on Thursday night and Saturday members only session can't wait. I am also looking for something to do on Friday and Saturday night any suggestions?

I will be there on Thursday night and Saturday members only session can't wait. I am also looking for something to do on Friday and Saturday night any suggestions?

Shameless self promotion alert -my band is playing around the corner at strange brew Friday night 5-?.

If you've never tried their stuff, you should. They're about a mile from the convention center at 13th and Zuni.

This will be about my 10th year in a row going. First time I'm going to the members session. I'm pretty excited!

I'll be there as well. My fiancee and I are attending the Saaturday night session and the couple we're traveling with are going to the Saturday member's session. We weren't able to get tickets to the same session.

ill be there with SWMBO for sat members session... im up for some kind of shenanigans friday night or sat after the members session... ill be up norht a bit thursday as im hitting up new belgium for SWMBO's first time there she only got to see denver last year

Back