g"mornin from P.E.I. canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike kennedy

Reaction score
new brewer, but long time drinker....never even thought of brewing my own, untill two weeks ago.
i ran out of beer on a saturday night, and a friend whos been brewing for a while brought me over a case of his own....i was reluctant at first, but half way through the second period of the hockey game, outta beer, and the stores closed, i had nothing to lose....i was supprized to say the least. it was fantastic.
so last week he came over with a kit, some basic equipment and supplies, and here i am.
if this turns out...ill never buy another case, nor run out in the second, again.

looking forward to learning from you folks.

Mike

Welcome to HBT. Tasting your own first beer is an amazing thing.

Some helpful hints:

- check out Palmer's "How to Brew" - www.howtobrew.com (a great source of info)
- check out the wiki section (in the title bar near the top of the screen - it's another source of useful information)
- use the search feature to see if there is already a question and answer already posted (chances are someone else had the same question)

Welcome again, and good luck with your brewing.

thanks guys.

brian-already read it, when i first found this forum, it was recommended to another newb in another thread

bradsul- ill fix up my profile later on, im off to buy some caps before the storm hits,
noticed your a fly fisherman, i also flyfish, also been known to tie a few.

Latest posts

Back