Futurama has a homebrew episode!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is the Simpsons usually funny but Futurama never is? Family Guy totally owns both. Original? No. Funny as hell? Yeah! Srsly!!!!!

Why is the Simpsons usually funny but Futurama never is? Family Guy totally owns both. Original? No. Funny as hell? Yeah! Srsly!!!!!

I can't remember the last time the simpsons was funny. Maybe it was back when futurama was still being produced for television

The funny thing is I have seen the Bender fermentor people built and thought it was cool as hell but never knew they had an episode.

Simpsons stopped being funny in about 1997. Family Guy stopped being funny 5 episodes after it came back. Futurama remains hilarious

A lot of people don't "get" futurama.

That is very true.. I love Futurama. I also like the Simpsons and the original family guy. The new family guy is very hit or miss, mainly miss. What about this american dad, crap?

One of my Favorite Bender Quotes
"This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!"

i havent watched the simpsons in years. i just dont find it funny anymore. but i regularly watch my futurama dvds. the movies were a bit of a dissapointment. as for family guy, i cant stand it anymore. too many flashbacks to completly random stupid ****. i do like american dad tho.

they're both great. red dwarf could've done without the crew returning, though. kinda lame. except krytie tv. that was brilliant :D

I LOVE Red Dwarf! My dad used to tape the PBS marathons of it, so I grew up watching it. I didn't like the last season much though, it seemed like they were stretching.

I like Futurama and the brewing episode is one of the better episodes.

Family Guy isn't the same show it was before it was cancelled. I've given up on it. I've never liked American Dad.

South Park is the only cartoon that remains high quality.

they're both great. red dwarf could've done without the crew returning, though. kinda lame. except krytie tv. that was brilliant :D

Red Dwarf was terrific until the last series or two. That show only ever needed one actual human being IMO. Some of the earlier shows totally messed with yer noggin. :)

I totally dug the brewing episode they did but was disappointed that Bender didn't know if it was going to be an ale or a lager.. other than it was awesome :)

The funny thing is I have seen the Bender fermentor people built and thought it was cool as hell but never knew they had an episode.
Yes, but have you seen the Bender mobile kegerator that some guy built? ;)

bendersphere2.jpg

-Joe

Big thumbs up to Futurama...still like about all the Family Guy episodes also. My kids are getting old enough to enjoy my DVD collection...before I know it, they'll be old enough to enjoy Futurama and homebrew:) lol

Back