• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Full Homebrewing Kit for sale ($60) - DC Area/Fairfax, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdisilvio

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I've recently returned home from living abroad and have decided to part with my home brewing kit that was in storage - it was dearly loved but I no longer have space in my new place. This is a full brewing kit with all components needed to start brewing - it'd be great for someone looking to get into homebrewing who needs a full setup at an affordable price. All of this has been gently used but is in good, workable condition. Asking price for everything is $60 - quite a steal!

In addition to all components you would find in a normal starter homebrew kit, this also includes a 5-gallon brewpot and wort chiller. All you would need are your ingredients (I do have a few baggies of hops pellets that I'll throw in too). I'm not listing out every individual component for time's sake - the pictures show everything that is there, and happy to answer any questions or discuss if you have further questions.

This is ready for pickup in Fairfax, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC.

Attachments

• 20220123_092002.jpg
    20220123_092002.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 20220123_092342.jpg
    20220123_092342.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
Back