• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Full Electric Setup and More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike99

Reaction score
Due to having my hands full with 5 kids (3 being 1 and under) I just don't have the time/energy/space to brew for probably at least a couple years. My loss is your gain since I've only been brewing about 3 years and most of this stuff is less than a year old.

I'd prefer to deal with someone who is interested in everything and therefore obviously local. I'll look into splitting things up if I have interest in the Ebiab setup on it's own. I've used this stuff for biab and extract brewing but believe with everything I have here you can setup a pretty nice electric 3 vessel system.

I'd like to get $2250 out of everything and I'm pretty firm on the price. All together is cost $3000 new. Below is a list of most of the stuff I could think of and take pics of. There's a bunch of other stuff I'm not listing here like grains, hops, yeast, tubing, hoses, etc that is all yours with buying the whole lot.

Pickup eastern Suffolk county NY. I might be willing to meet somewhere of a reasonable distance if you're buying the whole lot.

For sale-

EBC III controller from High Gravity. Includes the temp probes and I have a smaller power cord for it (about 6ft) and a 25ft cord as well as a 25ft extension cord. I do have an extra element as well as a couple extra temp probes.

http://www.highgravitybrew.com/store/pc/EBC-III-with-Infinite-Power-Control-158p3858.htm

Bayou Classic 15g kettle from HighGravity with Chugger pump and all the fixins. Here's a link for more info on it. The system has worked great and Dave is very helpful with any questions or tips on the system. This has been used for about 10 brewdays so far. Comes with lid with spray attachment, Qd's and tubes as well.

http://www.highgravitybrew.com/store/pc/BIAB-Electric-Brewing-System-269p3987.htm

6-5G ball lock cornies, all work and have been used recently with no issues. Some are prettier on the exterior than others but no issues at all with performance.

2-2.5g cornies. Bought them new from a member here who had bought bulk. Ball lock and in great shape.

Shirron plate chiller with 2 QD's for wort in and out

About 5 fermenting buckets and 2 bottling buckets with lids and airlocks.

A 25ft copper immersion chiller with attached hoses and a 50ft copper chiller with no hoses.

15g Spike SS kettle with sight glass, ball valve, lid and large face temp probe. This has less than 10 batches on it as I went with the electric system and that kettle a few months after buying this brand new.

15g Aluminum pot with valve. Bought from Bass Pro Shop. Comes with basket for BIAB. Also have a bag I might be able to find that was custom made by Wilser here.

Cereal Killer mill from AIH. Used this 3 times. Work great. This is maybe 3 months old.

GFCI spa panel (50amp). Also have some leftover wire from when I ran my outlet you can have to set this up.

Agata bench capper. Used this maybe for 50 bottles since buying it earlier in the year.

Chest freezer. I've used this for both a ferm chamber (fits about 5 ale pails) and a 3 tap keezer with the top mounted taps. 3 tap tower also bought earlier this year and has all ball lock hookups.

Stc-1000. Used with the above to control temps.

Bayou gas burner.

Blichmann bottling gun. Again used this less than a handful of times after buying it within the last year.

5 way co2 distributer used for carbing/serving from chest freexer. Comes with all the lines and gas connection.

You get the idea that this is a whole bunch of stuff. I think someone who wants to setup an 3v electric system can just drill into the Spike kettle and add the extra element I have to use it with the EBC III along with the electric bayou kettle from High Gravity.

085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

093.jpg

spike kettle.jpg

alum kettle.jpg

50ft chiller.jpg

If you part it out I would interested in the bottling blichmann gun

If you are willing to part and ship to 63103, I would be interested in the plate chiller and the co2 distributor and possibly the 15g spike SS kettle.

Hey all. Still holding out that someone will grab it all but I'll update if I decide to part.
Believe it or not my mother in law is trying to convince me to just keep everything...lol

curious if still available.
If parting it out I would be interested in co2 distributer, 2.5 gal kegs, and 3 tap tower. Mostly I am interested in the bench capper.

Update....this stuff is on the block again. My main goal is to sell as much of it as possible together and probably won't move some of the smaller stuff (cornies) until the electric system is sold. As of right now I am willing to include a single tap 50' jockey box that's brand new I ordered and never used for someone buying the whole lot.

Back