• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Full AG / BIAB setup: NG strut stand, basket, 25g pots, Hydra chiller and PID

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackyl

Reaction score
I'm moving and will probably switch to electric, so you get a deal. I'm selling a single tier 3 vessel stand that I've really only used for brew in a basket. Here's what I'm selling:

stand with burners and chugger pump
3 - 25 gallon Concord kettles - two are unmodified, one has a thermometer, drain valve and whirlpool arm
Arbor fab 400 micron basket and hop filter with press plate and hooks to hold basket over kettle (as shown in the picture)
Auber PID with thermometer
Jaded Brewing Hydra

$1000 for all - I am not going to ship, so be near Louisville. This is a steal!

E: I may be able to find the propane orifices and will throw them in if so, but be aware that it is currently setup for natural gas.
Second edit: I have silicone hoses but assume you want to use your own. Let me know if you want them.

Back