fuk im old

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I enter into this equation? I'm a young, virile, exceptionally good looking man. :D

I've nothing about which to complain.

You are a "borderline old fart" yourself you know. Once you hit that 40 mark, it is all downhill from there. I will give you credit though, you are blessed with a beautiful daughter.
Now, let me get back to hitting on Yooper. If you will excuse me.....

You are a "borderline old fart" yourself you know. Once you hit that 40 mark, it is all downhill from there. I will give you credit though, you are blessed with a beautiful daughter.
Now, let me get back to hitting on Yooper. If you will excuse me.....
Sorry to interrupt your tryst. I am blessed, too bad daughter No. 1 was at school and unable to be photographed.

As for your hitting on Yoop, I noticed I have returned to her sig for the third time. You're trying too hard. :p

The internet has just informed me about life in 5 minutes. My dreams are ruined. My labido shall only live for so long!!! Now to kill my monitor:D

The internet has just informed me about life in 5 minutes. My dreams are ruined. My labido shall only live for so long!!! Now to kill my monitor:D

Hell, just dangle a testicle in your boiling wort one time and your life will be complete! All the cool kids are doing it you know....:mug:

I'm only 39 (for a few more days) and I have found out that even though I don't
fell like it" at the moment, give it a chance and it won't be long before I actually do. It's helping out now that the wife has reached her peak.

When we were going out, I used to worry that she would feel the lump in my pants when we were dancing. Thankfully she says she never noticed!

Crap I'm only 26 going on 27 and I have a hard time staying up past 10. Midnight is a late night for me, but yeah I remember back in college staying up tell easily 3am most days.

Back