FT: Three Floyds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natdavis777

Reaction score
I am willing to trade some Floyds for something I cant get here. I know now I can get some bombers of Arctic Panzer Wolf which is one of my fav IPAs... The LQ store rotates what they get though and I make an occasion trip to the brewery... They are expanding now, so production is low, but if I get some Dust or GBH Id be willing to trade.

Hey NatDavis777,

I live in Texas and would love to trade some of our locals for some Three Floyds or Arctic Panzer. Never done an exchange before but would love to, excited to try beer i can't get here. Our craft scene is really starting to grow and we have some good ones. PM if interested. Thanks.

Currently I dont have access to any Dust. What I have right now is Dreadnaught bombers if anyone is still willing to trade.

Occasionally Big Red Liquors sends out a text saying there is GBH and Dust as a certain store, but depending on what side of town its on, I cant always make it. Plus, they will sell out of 20+cases of each within 2 hours (1 six pack limit).

The Crown down the street from me usually rotates their bomber selection, so I can keep updating what they have if anyone is interested.

I'd trade some local Georgia stuff for fff. PM me if you're interested, we got a growing scene and some great beers!

Trade a Pliny for a Space station?

Ill def trade a Space Station for a Pliny, but I need to wait for some more to come in. Slacktavist (doppel kolsch) is what the store has in at the moment. Ill keep you posted on what comes in next and when Space Station is back in. I try and pick up a few of each when they come in

Slacktovist and Backmasking have been the last two rotations. Next round or so should be a Pale of a sort.

Completed a great trade with Natdavis777. Fast and easy. Couldn't be happier. Can't wait to try them. Thanks!

Back