FT Lots of Zombie Dust, ISO things not in Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrivetDriveBrewery

Reaction score
I recently acquired 2 cases of freshly bottled Zombie Dust from Three Floyds, I'm looking to trade some for some things I don't have access to in Indiana, anything notable anybody is willing to trade? I'd love to get some Heady Topper, I have Pliny but maybe other Russian River beers? Stouts and IPAs. Let me know!

PrivetDriveBrewery said:
I recently acquired 2 cases of freshly bottled Zombie Dust from Three Floyds, I'm looking to trade some for some things I don't have access to in Indiana, anything notable anybody is willing to trade? I'd love to get some Heady Topper, I have Pliny but maybe other Russian River beers? Stouts and IPAs. Let me know!

Any Pittsburgh brews you're interested in? Voodo brewery does some awesome bourbon barrel stuff.

PrivetDriveBrewery said:

Mmm. I love zombie dust. Cheers from crown point in.

Any zombiedust left? I'm in Massachusetts and have a large selection of good beers I can get you :)

Latest posts

Back