Ft: Bcbs for your???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunlock

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Been really missing the boat on some great beers. Help open my eyes to what's currently available outside of PA! I can do two or three bottles of 2013.

Let me know your thoughts, and we can go from there.

Thank you for reading my post!

-Tim

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Depends on your style I guess. I have access to three floyds, revolution, pipeworks, bells, founders

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Depends on your style I guess. I have access to three floyds, revolution, pipeworks, bells, founders

I'd like to stay away from IPAs. Love stouts in all forms, and Belgians as well.

Stout wise, we have founders breakfast stout and central waters bourbon barrel stout. Can probably get some bells expedition as well. Any of that interest you?

Stout wise, we have founders breakfast stout and central waters bourbon barrel stout. Can probably get some bells expedition as well. Any of that interest you?

Thanks for the interest!
I actually have what I need of those guys.

Anything from San Diego? Do you want Barrel aged stouts or just stouts? Cause i can send a couple cans of Black House from Modern Times and The Butcher from Societe 32oz growler, or anything else around here.

Sorry man, just got back into town. Let me take a look at those beers online.

I'll let you know!

This is done!

Thanks all!

Back