Can someone get the BCBS 2022 for me?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The-Flying-Dutchman

Reaction score
Hi beer geeks,

As can be seen in the title I am looking for a bottle of the Bourbon County Brand Stout 2022. The original or a variant, I really would like trying one bottle of this beer.

I am a homebrewer from the Netherlands and next to brewing I enjoy drinking a good beer with friends. In Europe the BCBS is really hyped and it not possible to get my hands on this beer, since it is not shipped to Europe this year.

Is there anyone on this forum that can get the BCBS 2022 or a variant and ship it to me in The Netherlands? Ofcourse I will pay you upfront for the beer/shipping/time.
It is even possible for me to send something back, think of beers/ingredients/whatever from Europe
Check my untappd for beers that I possibly could send back if still available

Let me know if you can help me, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
My costco was blowing out cases for $99 the week before xmas. still a bit rich for my blood.

Forgot to mention in the other thread: I'll bet that BeerTemple gets it. They always get stuff most others don't. But, it might cost more than you are wanting to pay, but would end up paying if someone sent you some.

I wonder if the Shelton Brothers closing shop has something to do with this? But that is purely speculation on my part.

Okay, crazy suggestion time. I live in the Chicago area and could definitely get a bottle. It's everywhere. I'm visiting Cologne and Brussels in a couple weeks. It is vacation for me and I have never been to Europe so please don't be offended when I say I don't want to drive around to meet you. If you can arrange a pickup in either city around that time then let me know. I can fit a bottle in my suitcase. I'm happy to trade you for something interesting of similar value. A cool yeast that we can't get here would be very fun. A good beer or just money is totally fine too. I'm not trying to make you hunt for something. Feel free to message me directly if you are interested. If we could make this work I'm willing to try for you. No promises at all, of course :)

Back