• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee FS: Stainless Brewing Hop Spider

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtrmnt

Reaction score
For sale is my HSS8 Hop Spider with rigid bottom from Stainless Brewing. It is Size: 8-5/8"OD Stainless Mesh. I have used it only once and it is in excellent condition. I am asking $90 for this hop spider which includes shipping to the lower 48 US states. PM if interested! - SOLD

IMG_2128_zps317f1b4d.jpg

IMG_2125_zps96cda844.jpg

IMG_2126_zpsccc25b50.jpg

IMG_2127_zps36db6efd.jpg

Did you mean the HS28? If so, those are available new from the manufacturer for $94.99. I understand you are including shipping (which should cost $10 if you use the flat rate box from USPS). It's a good product but you might consider a mark down if it doesn't move soon.

Yeah, it is the rigid bottom one which is normally $115. Buying mine will save yourself the higher cost, shipping and manufacturing time. :)

Yeah, it is the rigid bottom one which is normally $115. Buying mine will save yourself the higher cost, shipping and manufacturing time. :)

Looking at your pictures vs. the site's, does your spider have an open or closed bottom? Is the bottom just not pictured?

Looking at your pictures vs. the site's, does your spider have an open or closed bottom? Is the bottom just not pictured?

It is a closed stainless mesh bottom. The rigid bottom allows you to stand the hop spider without bending up the mesh.

Back