• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT TS2-020 (230V) Love Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed_

Reaction score
I purchased a this love controller by mistake meaning to buy the standard 110V model. If anyone is looking for a 230V model to use in a brew system and has a spare 110v (doesn't have to be Love just something somewhat comparable) and wants to trade shoot me a PM.

Would also take off $10 from retail (plus shipping) if someone wants to buy it outright.

http://www.drillspot.com/products/466544/Love_TS2-020_Temperature_Switch

thanks,

Ed

I think you have a tough sell on your hands. Have you tried to return it for a 110V model?

Not trying to rain on your parade but I think you'll have better luck returning it.

I think you have a tough sell on your hands. Have you tried to return it for a 110V model?

Not trying to rain on your parade but I think you'll have better luck returning it.

I'm in agreement that returning it would be preferable but I made the mistake of waiting too long to build my collar after buying the thing so by the time I realized I had the wrong item it was too late to return.

I've been holding onto it as a spare part for some future build for the last couple of months but figured I'd see if there was an off chance that anyone on here was interested.

Back