• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee FS: Four 4" chrome shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yesfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got these shanks from AiH. They are the chrome, not SS, 4" shanks. They have never been used. Planned on using them in a Irish coffin box, but decided to stay with my T tower instead. I don't have the tail pieces, so just the shanks and black spacers.

20160227_151120_zps3ylxuzvw.jpg

I prefer to keep these together and not split. $45 for the set. PM and/or reply here. I like Paypal. Thanks.

I'm interested. Is this the price shipped? I live in DE zip 19963 so if no let me know the shipping cost.

I'm interested. Is this the price shipped? I live in DE zip 19963 so if no let me know the shipping cost.

Are you wanting all four of them? Shipping is extra, but it shouldn't be more than another $6-$7. I just sold four Perlick taps here recently and it was less than $7 to ship USPS Priority mail.

Latest posts

Back