• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia FS: Brew Stand with Two Kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamest22

Reaction score
Asking $425 for a well-used but fully functional single tier 15 gallon brew rig with three burners and two keggles. The rig is wired for electricity to mount and power march pumps. It has two electrical outlets for plugs on the back, each powered on/off by footswitches on the front. The "brew rig" is basically three turkey fryer burners that have been mounted on a metal caddy that is wired with electrical outlets for march pumps.

Pictures: http://flic.kr/ps/2QJy67

Two of the burners are the multi-port bayou burners as the picture illustrates. The third burner is a more standard turkey fryer burner which I did not get a picture of. Each burner has its own propane connector.

Each of the kettles is welded with a threaded pipe for ball valve and drain attachment. One of the kettles (Kettle 1, 12.5 gal) has a weldless sightglass and thermometer installed and calibrated. The other Kettle (kettle 2, 15.5 gallon) has a large face Fermentap weldless thermometer installed.

This is not a fancy or particularly pretty rig, but it gets the job done and has served me well for years. I was using it with a March pump which I am not including in the sale.

I am asking $425 for everything, at this point I am not considering selling anything individually. I am located in Fredericksburg, VA. This is for pickup only.

PM me for questions.

Back