• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware FS 50Amp GFCI Sub Panel with Dry Plug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njs170

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am selling a 50 amp GCFI Sub panel or Spa Panel. Right now It has a cable with a dryer plug on it. and a four prong plug on the output. I used it on a 30 amp setup and worked great. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

Asking $65 plus shipping.

P.S. I have a second 50 Amp Spa panel with out any connections. $50 plus shipping. If any one is interested.

I am open to offers.

KIMG0167.jpg

KIMG0169.jpg

KIMG0170.jpg

KIMG0171.jpg

KIMG0172.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am selling a 50 amp GCFI Sub panel or Spa Panel. Right now It has a cable with a dryer plug on it. and a four prong plug on the output. I used it on a 30 amp setup and worked great. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

Asking $65 plus shipping.

P.S. I have a second 50 Amp Spa panel with out any connections. $50 plus shipping. If any one is interested.

I am open to offers.

Ahh the widow Maker. Two male plugs/50 amps.

Yea holy crap this thing should be taken apart.

Anything electrical can be dangerous. I would always turn off the electric. Make the connections and energize one part at a time. I think the biggest problem is people truly don't understand what they are working with.

I will take it apart and sell the spa panel by themselves.

Yea I mean its workable but all it takes is one time for you to forget and you would never have the chance to forget again. The cost of a female plug is the same as a male one. Plus the entire bloody point of the spa panel is safety.

Admins. Please closed post for safety concerns. I will repost when corrected. Thank you!

Back