• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan FS: 2 Teir Brew Stand / Keggles / Starter Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markymarx

Reaction score
Selling to a good home. North of Detroit near I75 and I696.

Local pickup only.

2 Tier Stand - $SOLD
1 1/2" Steel Tubing Structure
(3) 170K BTU Burners
(3) Ball Valves to control temperature
Propane lines and Regulator that connects to propane tank
Can hold 9 gal pots up to 1/2 barrel kegs (keggle)

3 Keggles - $125 each
Each has top cut and two welded ports.
Two have welded ports one above the other
One has welded ports at 90 degrees from another. Was meant for HLT on above brew stand.
No pictures at this time but will try and get some. Don't recall what 'brand' they all are either.

Starter Kit - $SOLD
Not a branded set or exactly what is sold in a store but has basically everything needed except ingredients to brew first batch.
- 5 gallon pot with insulated container. Maintains partial mash/steeping temperatures greatly. Just heat to temp and put in the container and pull out at alloted time.
- 3/8"x50' wort chiller
- Two fermenting buckets
- One bottling bucket with wand
- Couple starter books.
- One step sanitizer
- At minimum 2.5 cases of empty 12oz bottles (mostly de-labelled and clean. At minimum a dozen 22oz bottles (generally etched labels or green).
- Glass carboy or Plastic Better Bottle
- thermometer that I believe floats.
- Bottle capper
- Bottle caps
- 3/8" hose
- Airlocks and bung for carboy/better bottle
- More stuff I am forgetting...

Also have a Phil's Mash/Lauter tun (bucket with a false bottom and i believe a valve) that I'll include in the starter kit.

image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Stand sold and prices reduced.

I think I have 3 piece ball valves and nipples for the keggles and would want $150 for a keggle with these.

Ball valves and nipples currently not available separately.

One keggle left. Two welded ports 90 degrees around from each other. Open to offers.

Beginner set still available. Open to offers to help someone get into the hobby.

Back