• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida FS: 120v electric BIAB brew Keggle and PID

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patricknobles

Reaction score
After moving from St. Louis to Northern Florida, and about 3 months of messing around with building this electric system, I am really missing the mess and process of an all grain mash-cooler system/stove top. Therefore, I am going back!

The things you would need to get this up and running are heating elements.
Not included are silicone tubing, cam-disconnects, pump, etc.

This is for local sale only, no shipping. I will trade for a 10-gallon mash tun w/ false bottom and 8-10 gallon SS pot.

Calculating the cost of all the added accessories and welds, I would like to get $500 for the set-up. But, reasonable offers / trade + cash will be entertained.

15.5 gallon refurbished A-B Keg w/ all accessories:

(2) Ball-valves (allows you to whirlpool, if desired)

(2) 1’’ NPT threads for heating elements

(1) Temperature gauge w/ sight gauge

(1) RTD Auber temperature sensor for PID.

Aluminum Lid that fits 12.5’’ hole in top of keg. Lid has a custom copper sparge arm that allows for recirculation of mash. Lid has (1) RTD Auber temperature probe for PID.

All connections are sanitary welds with stainless steel by one of Budweiser’s former pipe fitters in Saint Louis.

(2) 12 gauge power cables that fit onto Neutrik PowerCon connectors for the heating elements. (Cables have GFCI protector)

(1) Cable to connect Auber RTD to PID control Box.

(1) BIAB bag for keggle made by HBT member – used one time.

(1) make-shift false bottom to keep bag off elements

(1) 120v PID control bought from Homebrew Talk back in March. I have used it several times with no problem. ($185.00)

I also have a wire stand that I use to keep everything on – buyer can have this if they want (it is shown in the picture)

hjqf.jpg

zwz6.jpg

13ku.jpg

m2jz.jpg

Back