Frosted Cobra Taps, glycol tower chilling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzman003

Reaction score
I've search all over for homebrew used frosted beer taps but can't find a single one. Does anyone have a frosted beer tap on their keezer or other homebrew system? I'm talking specificly where you use a separate glycol chiller to cool just the tower and freeze it.

I'm thinking about doing it although it's at least a $1900 investment. Note that it's just the tower, not the beer line I want freezed. We all know there is only one style of beer designed to be served at 34 F.

Also, any one have a glass jet rinser drip tray without a hard water line? Like using a pump and a gallon jug to make it function?

Thanks

Somebody must have an ice frosted beer tap at their place. I want to do it and put a track lighting system on it from the ceiling to make it look like it came from heavens. haha.

Some has to have one.....

Bump. I'm looking at doing this myself. Some sweet taps out there, but I'm not sure how to easily implement a glycol chiller to run the chilling loop.

1599157311123.png

Back