Fresh newbie here.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wampus

Reaction score
So....

I just joined. I have ZERO experience. I recieved a Mr. Beer kit several years ago as a gift and it's still on a shelf in my garage.

I've been reading like crazy on the internet and was directed here by a member of a BBQ forum that I'm a member of.

I like it. Lots of good stuff here.

You'll all no doubt get used to seeing my username......I ask a lot of questions and I have NO clue about much of anything regarding home brewing. I'll be spending most of my time on the beginners forum.

Lookin forward to it, y'all!

Welcome to the forum.

You from smokingmeatsforum.com?

Nope. bbq-brethren.com. Joined last June. I got hard into Q'ing a couple of years ago, but bbq-brethren.com really helped me learn how to make it great. Beer & BBQ are nearly essential of each other, IMHO! Definitely compliments of each other.

I watched a show over the weekend called "How Stuff Works" and saw an episode on beer. I went to bbq-brethren.com to ask about it and low and behold they have a forum just for homerewing and wine making! That's how I found out about this place. Hoping it is as good as bbq-brethren as far as teaching me what I need to know.

Thanks for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back