In the desert

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worf

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from the wilderness of AZ.

Been home [extract] brewing beer since 2010(?) when my beloved [English] wife finally got tired of my complaining about American off-the-shelf beers and gifted my first ingredients kit. Since then I've brewed on an as-needed basis in IN, TX, CA, and now in AZ.

Being in the confessional Lutheran ministry for 20yrs, we've moved a bit. Yet, most of my brewing kit has been obtained from generous parishioners. Before the ministry I was a computer systems analyst/architect in large large installations. Before that (and during) I served USN and USNR & retired a Chief STG with 23yrs total.

Raised in the mountains of NC, all my Navy time was east coast (north & south Atlantic, Mediterranean, Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean) surface ships. Entered the Lutheran ministry and have spent time in MO, OH, IL, IN, TX, CA, and finally in AZ between Phoenix & Tucson.

Have been a member of The Homebrew Forum in the UK, but a vendor recently suggested HomeBrewTalk when I mumbled about (free giveaways don't ship to the US.) Soooooo, here I am. Good ta be here. Please, no applause, just throw money.

Welcome to the community! I have a fraternity brother who joined the Lutheran ministry many moons ago. Good to see people of the cloth enjoying the hobby!

Back