FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Water Leak Detector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi lovely members of HBT,

We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIR IRS-WD1 Water Leak Detector and WiFi Gateway Combo

Leaks are inevitable and planning for them will save you from disaster! IRS-WD1 can be placed wherever there is a risk of potential water leaks to provide 24/7 protection. When water is detected, the unit sends an alert via the INKBIRD app and sounds an audible alarm. The WiFi gateway also monitors the temperature and humidity in real-time and has an alert function. You can set high and low temperature/humidity alarming values for the gateway on the app.

Product page: Amazon.com (Currently only available in the USA)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. :mug:

1700010333520.png

Last edited:

We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIR IRS-WD1 Water Leak Detector and WiFi Gateway Combo

Leaks are inevitable and planning for them will save you from disaster! IRS-WD1 can be placed wherever there is a risk of potential water leaks to provide 24/7 protection. When water is detected, the unit sends an alert via the INKBIRD app and sounds an audible alarm. The WiFi gateway also monitors the temperature and humidity in real-time and has an alert function. You can set high and low temperature/humidity alarming values for the gateway on the app.

View attachment 833930
I would love to test. That way I know when my water heater develops a leak.

View attachment 833930
I have wanted to get into leak detection devices. I would love to check it out.

If this is still going on I would like to test a dual-sensor configuration through a single gateway.
Also, if you have an in-line wifi enabled relay big enough to handle a 1/2 hp well pump, that would be good, too :)

Cheers!

Back