FREE TEST for INKBIRD CO2 Detector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brewers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRDPLUS PTH-9C CO2 Detector
PTH-9C CO2 detector can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air. It can help you understand your brewery's air quality at a glance. And keep yourself from dangerous levels of CO2.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. :mug: We'll send you a PM.

View attachment 818399
PTH-9C CO2 detector can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air. It can help you understand your brewery's air quality at a glance. And keep yourself from dangerous levels of CO2.

View attachment 818399
I would like to check where I brew and in my furnace room, I'm in! Thanks Inkbird.

I can use 1 of these as I ferment and work from home in the same room. This would tell me what I've been wondering. Thanks for the offer. :rock:

I also have a few Inkbird products, and have been looking into CO2 meters, for the home as well as brewing areas. Would be interesting to see how much a ferment raises the CO2 level in a room.

Just another example of inkbird helping us control every aspect of our brewing. The more control we have the better our brews will be. Go inkbird

View attachment 818399
It would be nice , in my closed garage, to monitor CO2 levels when I open the kegerator, purge kegs, release CO2 from the 1/2 bbl Spike uniting and compare to a background level. CO Carbon Monoxide I'm not too worried about as I'm all electric. Looks like a great product.

Been looking for a co2 meter for awhile. This one looks pretty nice. Would love to try it out in my basement brewery.

Last edited:
That would be really cool! In addition to brewing I use CO2 in aquariums and other science experiments. I would love to have a nice CO2 detector in addition to the CO detectors I have. I'll look I to these...

Would love to try out this tool to monitor my fermentation room down in the basement!

View attachment 818399
Interested if still looking for testers.

Looks interesting, I have some other InkBird products that work well. I have a CO2 monitor from amzon - some off brand - that is not reliable. I'd like to give the InkBird a try.

View attachment 818399
Love to help. Thanks.

Back