• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Free hop rhizomes (West Orange, NJ)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewJerseyCowboy

Reaction score
We (well SWMBO as she is in charge of the agricultural department at home) just separated off some rhizomes. Free to anyone that is interested, just let me know and we will work out getting them to you some how.

4 - Centennial
2 - Chinook
3 - Willamette
1 - Cascade

10291823_10152001489512282_4263140097043504430_n.jpg

It looks like the Columbus is unclaimed... Will pay to ship to FL.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

How close to new egypt are you? I am at McGuire and will take the chinook and columbus

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Opps it is a cascade. I do have a Columbus growing as well, but no offshoots to separate this year.

Due to my current busy schedule priority is going to any one that can pick up, then to anyone that can meet me close to my home (West Orange, NJ) or work (Bayonne, NJ). If it comes to shipping ktsmitty21 has dibs already via PM sent yesterday.

With all the interest in shipping them I will be more prepared to do so next year to help out my fellow homebrewers on the national level. :)

I am interested in receiving these rhizomes. How would I go about receiving them? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back