• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Free Homer Buckets (with some old grains)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IffyG

Reaction score
Sorry, this is only useful for local guys (Nashville, TN).

I'm moving to a much smaller apartment and need to get rid of some extra grain before I move in 2 weeks. The grain I have was purchased between October of 2011 and March of 2012 and either vacuum sealed or sealed in a turkey bag and stored in a Homer bucket.

All told I have about 20 pounds of 2-Row, 20 pounds of Marris Otter, 3 lbs of C60 and 2 bags of my partial mash mix (2 lbs of 2-row, 1 lb of Vienna and 1 lb of C60). I also have some other mix and match speciality grains in a box in my kitchen that will also go with it.

I'd much rather pass this stuff off to a fellow brewer than toss it. The only caveat with this deal is that since it's free you have to come to me to get it.

Not anywhere close to TN but if you can't get rid of the Maris and are willing to ship if I pay let me know.

Back