free engraved stella artois chalice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you gotta send them your address and they send you a code I believe. Too much like work to me. I snatched the 2 free pint glasses though! :rockin:

Love it. Thanks for the pointer. Next time I'm at the store I'll look for the code and see if I can add a "engraved" to my collection of non engraved but free "Chalice" from the prior offers. Wife already rolling eyes. But free is hard to pass up.

Sorry, i posted the OP from my phone so it was a bit short 'n sweet.

The site was mojosavings.com, not mojodeals.

Also, i don't have a code. I was actually gonna send them the envelope or whatever in the mail. Can send my entry into the HBT giveaway @ the same time. (Useful bit of info for non-premium members-- we can enter, but not via forum. Read the fine print of the giveaway rules.)

I don't know.......after the stella artois engraved on my back window, and the stella artois engraving on my dog's collar, and the stella artois tattoo on my mom's butt, AND the stella artois engraving on my tombstone, a chalice just seems like overkill.

I don't know.......after the stella artois engraved on my back window, and the stella artois engraving on my dog's collar, and the stella artois tattoo on my mom's butt, AND the stella artois engraving on my tombstone, a chalice just seems like overkill.

I think you can have one side of the chalice engraved with whatever you want (within reason, of course).

They had a "your name here" on the picture, opposite the stella logo on the other side of the glass.

But I'll give you a "LOL" for effort ;)

WTF is an outer mailing envelope? Is that just a normal....envelope? Kyle

Y'know, I have no idea :confused:

I even googled it, to no avail. I'll send an envelope inside an envelope.

/yodawgyo

But then all you have is a fancy Budweiser engraved glass...

Oh, that was mean, even if it is true.

Just think of it as a fancy Corona glass, much better.

I received my code yesterday and entered it. Said will be four to six weeks for delivery. We will soon see. . .

So I wonder if Stella will reject my glass

524414_10151511599373961_1022030336_n.jpg

Got it in the mail today. Nice glass:mug:

Cool! I Did end up getting my code, and sent off for the glass. Couldn't think of anything creative that would fit with the allotted number of characters, though. Just ended up using my name.

^ good one, i didnt even think to put that on there! My mind was hung up thinking it had to be a name.

Back