• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Free* BrewPi-ESP8266 Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is a BrewPi-ESP8266 temperature controller in a 3D-printed case. This works well and has been controlling my Keezer's temperature for the past several years.

This build is based around my older PCB design which uses RJ-11 (phone) cables for temperature sensors rather than RJ-45 (ethernet). This also only comes with a single temperature sensor -- you will need an additional sensor if you ever want to use beer constant/profile mode.

Offered for free, but you pay shipping which I'm guessing is somewhere between $8-12.

IMG_5361 Large.jpg

Last edited:
I actually don’t know - I’m on my fourth printer at the moment and can’t remember how long ago this one was printed. 😂 It’s either a Lulzbot, Prusa MK2, or Prusa MK3.

I designed it specifically to fit on as many printers as possible - so long as your printer has a normal build volume you’re fine. The model is available here on Printables (and here on GitHub) if you want to throw it in a slicer and see for yourself.

Latest posts

Back