Free Brewmasters Tasting Kit - Killian's Red

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a confirmation e-mail?

My bet is Coors is in no way prepared for this and we'll be lucky if half of us get them

seems like the last code doesnt work but the others do. Will go well with my two I got from my trip to the Sam Adams Brewery in Boston.

First code worked here in Michigan. Although, I might pick up another 6-pack and register at my friends' houses too. Can't have too many tasting glasses! I was just telling myself that I needed to shop for some...

I'm not having any luck with this... the "free" button appears to be inactive.

Oh.... firefox was blocking a pop-up

my process worked, I guess it's wait and see until something comes or not!

The Becks Key Club bottle opener took about 6 or 8 weeks to show up.
I expect to have forgotten about this too, until it shows up. ;)

The Rogue Nation card took about 4 weeks.

i completed with firefox last night. think i got one pop-up, but just allow for the site and you will be fine. :fro:

Oh, so no beer. I didn't want the beer anyway. I wanted the tasting glasses. Unless they have a logo, then I don't care again.

I think I have a pint glass that is some average boring beer and it stays at the back of my cabinet. Oh, Murphy's. Yeah, I'd much rather look at all of my good looking pints, goblets, and tulips.

Middle worked for IL. Signed up myself and the wife... she kinda figured it out when they emailed her confirmation. Funny... she just KNEW I had something to do with it.

Killians swag arrived last week.

This is what I kept looking for when getting updates on the thread. Nice to see a "recieved" post as apposed to the "this code works here". I think it's safe to say the codes work and there's no need to post every time one does. sorry

Latest posts

Back