Free Brewmasters Tasting Kit - Killian's Red

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First worked for TN. Funny thing is that I actually bought a 12 pack a while back and registered for the kit and it said my code was invalid that came right off the box.

Those look like nice glasses, thanks for the link.

Middle code worked for Utah of all places. We are usually one of the first states to be excluded from anything even remotely related to alcohol...

Thanks for the find. Now I just need a set of 22-24oz glasses for the bomber bottles!

First code worked for NE

There was a separate check box for if you wanted a email when they shipped it. I'll post again if I see a shipping notice.

If it is anything like the Beck's Key Club thing we'll start seeing "WTF is this box on my porch" posts sometime in August.

:D

Well, it said it worked. I'll believe it when it hits the porch. Thanks for the info!

Ahoy hoy,
The second code worked in Alaska.
Thanks for the heads up, free glasses rock!
A great day to all!

I selected the email notification as well, but haven't seen anything to date.

In the real fine print in the "Terms and conditions" Stated that it could take 10-12 weeks for delivery.

If it is anything like the Beck's Key Club thing we'll start seeing "WTF is this box on my porch" posts sometime in August.

This may be very realistic lol

Awesome find! I just registered and the middle code worked for me. Now I only have to wait 10-12 weeks to get my stuff, but it's free, so who cares.

That happened with a free subscription to EGM a while back (RIP now). The first code worked in NY, I think, so hooray for HBT.

Latest posts

Back