FRC445GM thermostat wiring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrewBrew

Reaction score
I'm midway through converting a Frigidair FRC445GM to a kegerator, and in the process of relocating the factory thermostat, I disconnected all of the wires going into it (I was trying to see if I could remove it from the housing, which didn't go so well). The problem I face now is, I forgot to write down which cable connected where before disconnecting the cables. Can anyone be of assistance and help me with where red, green, blue and back wires connect to the thermostat?

I checked the manual and couldn't find anything in there, not that that surprises me.

Thanks
:mug:

C'mon, I know that plenty of others on here have converted this fridge to a kegerator...
somebody? Anybody?

I haven't converted mine yet but I pulled it out and snapped a picture for ya:
267-thermostat-wiring-frigidaire-frc445gb.jpg

The green one is hard to see but it's behind the blue one - I'm guessing you'll be able to figure it out.

I will need to do what you're doing so let me know how you end up doing it. :)

You're a life saver Cabbii. I've been following the instructions that i found here Very intuitive and pretty easy to follow. The only thing I have left to do is cut my plywood and fish the lines through.

Back