Franklin, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh_rush

Reaction score
I'm a newb in Franklin, TN. I wasn't satisfied with just starting 1 brew and seeing how it went. I've now started a second....

(Something tells me I will be spending entirely too much time and money on this).

Welcome!

Going ahead and starting the second batch was probably a good idea...get that pipeline going early :D

Too much time and money depends on your definition of "too much" :drunk:

Welcome Neighbor.

There are several very active home brew clubs in the area by the way. If you want to learn from, hang out with, or try some other home brewed beers look them up. Mid-State Brew Crew (Murfreesboro/Rutherford County), Music City Brewers (Nashville), Clarksville Carboys, Yeast Nasties (East Nashville), Antioch Sud Suckers, Backwoods Carboys, ect.

Monthly meeting for the Mid-State Brew Crew is next Saturday July 6th (always first Saturday of the month) at 3 pm at Liquid Smoke on the Square in Murfreesboro.

Hello,

I am also from Franklin and new to brewing and I am excited to get things going. A few different threads on here inspired me to take on quite an undertaking (for me anyways) and I wanted to see if any locals had attempted or completed a similar project. I recently purchased a used 25cu ft side by side refrigerator and I am beginning to transform it into a kegerator/ fermentation chamber. Maybe taking on such a project was not the smartest but it has been something that I have been interested in for awhile and I am sure I will learn a lot along the way. I am looking forward to the build and to begin brewing.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Welcome to the hobby, this rabbit hole is a lot deeper than you might think. Enjoy the ride, and keep brewing.

Back