Found a kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Struct

Reaction score
So, I made a pretty awesome Craigslist find.

I had been looking for kegerators on Craigslist for the last few weeks in Houston (2 hr drive) and Dallas (4 hr drive), assuming there would be no chance of locating one close to me.

I was already pricing mini-fridges, and components to do the job, myself. A DIY project is always enjoyable for me, so I was prepared.

On Friday evening, I thought I would look at one of the local Craigslist pages, just for the fun of it.

I happened to find that someone (only 20 minutes from me!) was selling a kegerator with "cornie kegs and multiple co2 tanks". I was thrilled, but they really didn't give me much info, and I just assumed it'd be a bare bones setup.

Upon trading emails with him, he tells me "This is a full-size refrigerator with 4 taps. 3 beer; 1 rootbeer. It will include 2 CO2 tanks, regulator, can't remember how many Cornelius kegs at the moment, CO2 distribution tap with backflow prevention, 4 taps and shanks. I think I have some smaller "paintball" CO2 tanks with regulator, etc...

I am asking $300.00 for the lot."

SCORE!

I'm picking it up tomorrow after work. Trust me, there will be pictures. lol

Wow, great deal! Gotta be patient to find the deals I see a lot of OK deals on craigslist, looking for a sweet deal! Awesome find man :mug:

You, sir, make me want to move back to Texas . . . to kick your butt and steal that sweet find!

Nice one!! :mug:

Latest posts

Back