• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia FOR SALE: Zymatic Workhorse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaCheFai

New to brew
Reaction score
Solid Zymatic for sale in perfect working condition, meticulously maintained, cleaned and just received a replacement step filter. Not a dent or scratch on it and I've even run several deep cleans in preparation for this sale. It comes with all parts, attachments, an overflow tray, some 3D printed parts like one for hanging the hoses, another one is a nifty water disperser for the mash and of course the manual. I even still have the original box and packaging.

Make you or a loved one happy this Christmas and get this awesome machine! You can see some of the great work the Zymatic made here: https://www.instagram.com/burningfallsbrewery/

It's been a blast, but we're upgrading to a Grainfather as our little group has grown, and we owe it to the Zymatic! Hate to see it go, but have the Grainfather and still have a C I can play with!

Asking $900 OBO. Serious buyers local to DC Metro area only. Willing to ship too, but at buyers expense.

IMG_9588.JPG

Contact me interested
Thanks for your interest, but I already have an interested party coming to see it in a few days. I’ll definitely keep you posted if it doesn’t work out for whatever reason.

Just so I know, are you local to DC or able to cover shipping at the listed price?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back