• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon For sale: Pin lock keg (SE portland) $35

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
I've spent all my "allowance" this month already on brew days and of course my propane regulator blew out on my journey back into propane from electric... So while i have 4 brew days lined up, i have no way to brew them for the time being. So i'm trying to sell an extra keg i have to pay for a new regulator...
will not ship so please do not ask :)
Listed on craigslist right now, but cutting a few bucks off for ya'll.

Also, i have a 9" domed false bottom i'll let go of for $20, used once for whole leaf hops in the BK but realized it wasn't for me.

forgot to post a picture.

3ec9a822-d510-47ff-b921-bdfa3a81ff4d_zpsa5e0e0e7.jpg

:mug:

SE portland, over by 122nd and foster (if you're familiar with the portland area)

Yep. Grew up on the West side. Down near Corvallis now. Wish you were closer, I'd take the keg.

False bottom is sold! In the parking lot of ikea... haha
Ordered a regulator! Will be brewing again shortly!
Keg still up for grabs

Do you still have the kegs? If so call me at 503-327-4424

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back