• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia For Sale - All Grain System, Brew Stand, Keggles, Atlanta GA area (I'm Moving)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernYankee

Reaction score
Well guys and gals. I'm listing my all grain system for sale. I thought I would post this here first before I posted in on Craigslist. I'll give it a few days or so before being posted on Craigslist if know one is interested in it here.

Up for sale is a two tier brew stand with Duda wort chiller and Chugger pump. Propane tank and fittings. (THE KEGGLES ARE NOT INCLUDED with the PRICE I have listed). I will sell the keggles separate.

Reason why I'm selling it: Im moving out of state and don't want to pay someone to load it up on a moving truck which would make the cost of the additional weight skyrocket.

The system along with most of the equipment has been used for know more then 6 batches of beer.

The price I'm asking is $600 cash for just the stand and the pump (with SS fittings) and plate chiller (with SS fittings) and propane tank.

The stand was built by me. Made out of 16 gauge 1.5x1.5 inch steel. This was my third brew stand build..Im sure you might be able to find my threads on here for the other two builds that I did over the last several years.

The major items are listed. I'm sure I might leave out something. So ask any questions you might have.

• Two Tier Brew stand with two 10" banjo high pressure burners, model BG14.
• Chugger pump. Purchased from BobbyM. Duda Energy plate chiller. I also have a remote control to turn on the pump which I will include.

Please look at the photos. Hopefully it will "show" you what is for sale.

I am located in Monroe, Georgia. Which is about 60 miles from Atlanta, 15 miles from Athens, GA. My zip code 30656.
I will NOT ship the system or Keggles...Not at this time.

Also, if you would like to come look at the system. By all means feel free. I am home most of the time. We can make arrangements by phone/email etc..

My email address if you would like to contact me is [email protected]

Im also listing my Keggles for sale and mash tun....that you see in the photos. The keggles have all SS hardware and everything was purchased from BobbyM. The mash tun has a SS false bottom and all SS fittings.
$150 for each Keggle and 100 for the mash tun.

Listing my Keezer for sale as well...but that will be a new thread. :(

058.jpg

064.jpg

059.jpg

061.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

013.jpg

003.jpg

If you split it up I'll take the chugger pump. Do all the goodies that are on it in the picture come with it?

Dont want to split it up..but if I decide too...yes everything you see on the pump is included.

Cool, keep me in mind if you do. I call dibs! I was going to get one in a month and this would be perfect. I'd need it shipped to 64154 and I'd pay for shipping obviously.

Anyway, good luck with the sale of everything!

I have an interest and am available to come by and look at it on Friday afternoon or early Saturday. Let me know what works best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back