• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Folding Gravity Home Brew Stand - $700

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolexor

Reaction score
3nb3m43o15O05V25X6b7m4119fa1a685f1bf9.jpg

3ne3m43p65V45P65X2b7m55e8ae2c54b81f52.jpg

3n13md3o85Y05U05P3b7m0b8c319eb7e81686.jpg

This for sale privately, the pics show it at the local home brew store, where I had iton consignment. My buddy and I built it in my garage. This was designed and built to fold away for easy storage. Lots of attention to detail. Any Questions? 951-544-5341 Greg

Designed with 5 - 10 Gallon batches in mind, and the ability to fold up for easy storage, it is ideal for the average home brewer. It's a gravity fed system, the liquid flows through each stage, ultimately down to the fermenter, all without pumps. Simplicity is the keyword here; there is nothing to plug in and nothing to break.

Looking at this Brewstand, you can almost taste the beer you'll make with it. It is not just a piece of equipment; it is the centerpiece of the brewing process. Attention to detail and over-engineering were in mind during the build. Featuring high quality construction, it is truly built to last a lifetime.

System Features:

• 3 Tier Brewstand
• 2 Folding/Removable Shelves with Burners
• 45° Welded Corners
• Finished Tube Ends
• 4 Support Legs
• Two - 17" Wide Cooking Surfaces
• Two - 48" Stainless Braided Hoses
• 20 PSI Preset Gas Regulators w/ Brass Control Valve
• 360° Wind Screen Protection
• Two 185,000 BTU Burners

Here's a list of the other items you'll need to brew at home:

o A propane tank
o Three -- 5 to 10 Gallon Kettles
o Wort Chiller
o Fermenter
o A few Valves, Tubes, and other miscellaneous parts

Pros and Cons Versus other Designs:

• Ease of use. These systems are very simple to operate.
• A huge benefit of this system is its size and collapsibility. The foot print is less than 2' x 3' so it will fit almost anywhere.
• The height of the mash tun (where grain gets stirred in) is low so no ladders or steps are needed.
• Does not require a pump so you can brew without needing an electrical source.
• Limitations: Not available for a 20 gallon system.
• Doesn't come with a pump so it isn't ideal for doing recirculation mashes.
• Does not allow for the control or flexibility the Digital Packages can offer.

Dimensions:

Assembled
73" Tall
21" Wide
40" Long

Stowed
Base 40" x 21" x 8"
Trunk 69" x 21" x 8"*
* Burner Shelves fold into Trunk

Where are you located

How about if I offer it with shipping anywhere in the Continental US $775. This does breakdown, which will allow it to be shipped. I don't know exactly how much shipping will be, but any extra will be out of my pocket.

The others are correct, I'm in Temecula, CA.

We took a lot of care in the design and details. As the ad stated the corners are all welded at 45 degree angles so there are no open tubes. The welds are ground down to be smooth and level with the surrounding square tubing. We added caps to the tubes that had no connecting tubing.

Thanks,
Greg

Back