Fng

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeabeeSon

Reaction score
Hello all! Wanted to give an introduction. New brewer, neighbor got me hooked. He is helping me into the world of homebrewing. I learned quite a bit off him, thus far, and from my lurking on the site as a guest, I can see I can learn even more here! One finished brew under my belt, a Hefe Weizen, which turned out real good. We have a second brew in Primary now, a chocolate Porter. We brew 10 gallons, and each keep 5. Brew at his house on his equipment, then I take my carboy and pitch at home, and see it through kegging with my equipment. Like I said, only one completed thus far, but I am enjoying the learning process. So, for now, Hello!

Hello all! Wanted to give an introduction. New brewer, neighbor got me hooked. He is helping me into the world of homebrewing. I learned quite a bit off him, thus far, and from my lurking on the site as a guest, I can see I can learn even more here! One finished brew under my belt, a Hefe Weizen, which turned out real good. We have a second brew in Primary now, a chocolate Porter. We brew 10 gallons, and each keep 5. Brew at his house on his equipment, then I take my carboy and pitch at home, and see it through kegging with my equipment. Like I said, only one completed thus far, but I am enjoying the learning process. So, for now, Hello!

Greetings from Arkansas! Glad to have you with us on HBT! Sounds like you have a neat system going. Jump into any of the forums of your interest. Good luck in your brewing....

Back