First-time brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Focal

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Joe. I am a student at Penn State, and I am in the process of brewing my first beer right now. A couple of friends up here do it and go me hooked, so hopefully lots more to come!

Greetings Joe! Welcome to the forum. :mug:

You'll find everything you need on the site. The search tool can be your best friend. :)

So what are you brewing?

It's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone, and what's coming out of the airlock smells good so far! I, as any other first-time brewer have my worries about what might have gone wrong, but I am optimistic, so we'll see in a few weeks.

Welcome and don't worry about your first brew. It will still be beer when it's done and that is all you should worry about on your first beer.

Welcome and don't worry about your first brew. It will still be beer when it's done and that is all you should worry about on your first beer.

100% true.

Welcome to HBT, where there are a billion threads with millions of answers to hundreds of questions.

It's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone, and what's coming out of the airlock smells good so far! I, as any other first-time brewer have my worries about what might have gone wrong, but I am optimistic, so we'll see in a few weeks.

Relax, it'll be fine as long as you were clean about it!

Back