First brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m25wilson

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I have been lurking here for months and learning from all of you. This is my first post but I'm also posting it as I drink bottle 6 of my first brew and it is awesome! A great blonde ale in the garage/brewery with the wife great. Thanks for the advice you didn't know you gave

Congrats! Welcome to the world of brewing. It's a great hobby to share with your wife. HBT is definitely like going to brewing college. There's a lot of experience and advice to choose from. Keep brewing!

+5,my wife likes to brew too! She's gunna brew up another batch of her summer shandy soon. Turned out pretty darn close for her 2nd brew. She's a good cook,so I guess that really does help in regard to brewing.
Not to mention that she's liked all my ales so far. A wife that loves HB's is a keeper for sure!

congrats and welcome to HBT!:mug:
i also second brewing with the wife being a great way to spend time together. many guys here like to call their wives SWMBO due to a lack of approval for the hobby. i feel bad for them, my wife and i have great fun designing, brewing and drinking our beer together. it's great!:rockin:

It certainly is great that we can share something where we both reap the rewards. She's def getting more interested as we brew more things she likes.

She is more picky than I am about beer she helps me out a lot with it. Last night was the first night we got to reap the benefits of all that work (we might have went a little overboard in enjoying it though sure was a long night)!We have a bock and an ipa fermenting right now can't wait to get into that bock!

I'd like to clone the old Stroh's bock myself. The stores & Pizza Hut used to have it in season. Man,that was good beer!

Back