First brew MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redliner

Reaction score
Just finished my first brew its just fermenting now been about 24 hrs looks to be bubbling away good. :ban: Im pretty excited about this about to start planning out my 2nd brew.

Just finished my first brew its just fermenting now been about 24 hrs looks to be bubbling away good. :ban: Im pretty excited about this about to start planning out my 2nd brew.

I'm in Haverhill, too. If you are interested in joining a homebrew club, check out this website: http://www.mvhbc.com/. We have a meeting coming up this weekend.

Welcome to the forums!

nice im sure its gonna turn out great im new to HBT talk and so far its great! ive been brewing extract for a while now about to make move to all grain. ill let u know ow i make out! happy brewing let me know how ur brew turned out. what kind is it? :mug:

hey thanks guys for the welcome im brewing oketoberfest just a basic extract brewing kit true brew

Welcome to the obsession, guys. We have a pretty active local community of homebrewers and if you hunt around on these forums you'll find different notifications of gatherings around the state. Most are pretty low keyed get togethers of friends, some of them are a touch more rambunctious, all are fun.

PTN

Hey Welcome,This is a great site and have been helped with many questions,Best Beer guys Around !!! GO SOX !!

hell yeah go sox opening day today! mmmm oktoberfest! there are a few LHBS around one in Walpole, Foxboro, Wuburn, you should check em out they usually have thier own kits they made with fresher ingredients and more options!

oh awesome thanks for the info. I will def look into local gatherings that would be a great time. To bad the sox lost yesterday but its a long season. GO SOX!!!

Welcome to the beautiful nightmare! I'm just down the road in Lawrence, I brew a couple times a month on a keggle system in the garage. Everyone's always welcome to join!

Welcome to HBT and the obsession...

you are lucky to be surrounded by many excellent brewers where you live..

ya I guess theres a lot around here lol. Id love to see your keggle system sometime see what it looks like in person

Back