First brew in a couple of years underway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonefishing

Someday I'll stop procrastinating
Reaction score
The date on the tape on my fermenting bucket says I last brewed in July, 2015. Not as long ago as I thought, but still a while. I think I'll get back to brewing fairly often after this batch because my control box/boil kettle test this morning was a success. However, this batch is extract and I ended up on the kitchen stove this morning because of the small boil volume. I could have, and should have, done this a week ago.
Hopefully, it'll be a nice APA and taste the same as it has every time I've made it so far.

brew on mate!

I'm on about a 1-year hiatus due to remodeling... only apfelwien has been possible.... I'm itching to brew up an APA or cream ale... Just need some 2-row and I can have at it....

Remodeling can sure get in the way of having fun. So can moving. We decided in the summer of 2015 to sell our house in MA and move to the country. So, I started doing some work on that house to prep it for sale. We then found this house in Maine in December of that year, but it needed work before we could move in, so I started working on it also. I was then working on two houses, moving out and in with a small trailer (2.5 hours each way) and not having time to do much else. Now, that house is sold, I'm still working on this one, but I decided I wanted to brew beer for a party.
I hope your remodeling is done soon so you can start brewing again too.

Latest posts

Back