First Brew Home Run

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FordForever

Reaction score
Four weeks ago I brewed up a True Brew Pale Ale kit and it came out great. Two weeks in the primary and two and a half weeks in the bottle. I am bottling my first IPA this weekend and I am excited. Man this is awesome!!

IMAG0162.jpg

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Now you know the virtues of homebrewing.

[email protected]. on tap: easy virtue blonde, fruity monk belgian wit. primary: American pale ale, American stout, blow your top steam, and heffewitzen

Welcome to the hobby/addiction....

Get a good pipeline going, read a ton of posts here and learn a lot, and enjoy the beer you brew.

Congrat's on your 1st! I had the same feeling with my 1st,a pale ale. I poured my wife a pint,& she raised her glass to admire it. She then looked at me with the ol' love lights on high beam,& beamed a great smile when she exclaimed that she loved it. What more could any mortal man desire or deserve??? You need to brew more of course. The IPA I made came out so good,she now loves them! Hope you have the same success.:mug:

Back