First beer in the books!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooretgbrew

Reaction score
Just joined the site. I recently brewed my first batch of beer and am totally hooked.

I made sure to be very anal about sanitizing everything. The beer came out delicious!! I almost can believe it.

It was a Wheat all Dry Malt Extract kit. It is crisp, refreshing, and tastes very similar to Hoegaarden. So I guess it is technically a Witbier.

First picture is the carboy after secondary fermentation was complete and second is the final product(though a couple days green). Thoughts? Happy Home Brewing and glad to be part of the community officially!!!

image-2073393122.jpg

image-2224410137.jpg

Funny you should ask. I started watching CraigTube as I believe many of us did. I am a big fan of Corona so I figured I would give the Coopers Mexican a whirl. I just really want to be careful and get my process down for a couple of months. After 6 months to a year I will start dabbling in all grain. Luckily, my best buddy ran a small brewery in Skagway Alaska so I have great help. Cheers for beers!!!

Back