Find My Equipment Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walzenbrew

Reaction score
Hey Homie-Brewers,

I'm in the process of moving and trying to figure out which equipment to sell and which to keep for an all-grain brew in my apartment. I currently have a keggle (sight glass, temp gauge), propane burner, immersion chiller and 5 gallon boil kettle.

I"m not sure how powerful my stovetop will be and know I can't use propane on my balcony. I was looking into induction or heat sticks, selling my keggle/propane and buying a 10 gallon MegaPot or something similar in order to do BIAB in my kitchen.

What do you recommend equipment wise? I definitely want all grain, ideally BIAB because of less cleanup/equipment space and want to only spend the earnings from selling my keggle ($300 or so)?

I figured if I can get my question answered, other people could also post their situations and we can offer suggestions on their equipment woes. :ban:

Back