finally, Our own place!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
howdy!

just very psyched about this, so i needed to do a happy vent :fro:.
So early last year, i moved back from ohio and into my parents place to help them out with some issues/situations and such. At that point, my SWMBO and i got together.
Skip forward to a few months ago. We were always wanting to move in with each other, however this was not fully possible because of where she works. She runs a mini storage facility (live on site), and she had the same sort of situation with her mom, so she took over the place and helped her mom out. So basically, we were waiting for a spot for her mom to go to (another facility that is close by, that way if needed we can still be close by) so we finally received a call yesterday that let this happen! so SWMBO and myself and her 2 kids are finally getting a place early next month, her mother is moving out to her own facility down the road at that point as well.
the live in situation is amazing, the house is roughly around 1500sqf. 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, huge backyard and covered patio. And they are re-carpeting and re tiling just for us as well. Best of all, she is jumping to management over the site, and i'll be starting a second job as the assistant manager (just a title, more of a help out for a few hours once i get out from my normal job) of the site.
She already approved a kegerator and small bar area and a full brew sculpture in the backyard (SCORE). And if i ever get the funds together, an electric brewery in the laundry room and a larger fermentation chamber as well.

Thank you for listening! and keep an eye open for updates as we do projects and such :)

Cheers!

5781525423_81546693d1.jpg

Back